CURRICULUM VITAE FOR HONOURABLE DR. LIEUTENANT GENERAL (RTD.) S. B MOYO
Born in 1961 in Mberengwa District.
Married with 2 sons.
A war veteran, integrated into the Zimbabwe National Army as a Captain in 1980, after Independence. Rose through the ranks to Major General, a position held until the current appointment as Minister Foreign of Foreign Affairs and International Trade.
• Doctor of Philosophy in International Relations; University of Zimbabwe (2016).
• Masters of Science in International Relations; University of Zimbabwe (2011).
• Masters of Business Administration specialising in Strategic Management; Zimbabwe Open University (2009).
• Senior International Defence Management; Naval Post Graduate School, United States of America (1999).
• Advanced Staff Course Camberley (UK)
Total Quality Management; Institute of Total Quality Management.
Certificate in Personnel Management; Institute of Personnel Management in Zimbabwe.
Diploma in Training Management; Institute of Personnel Management in Zimbabwe.
Group Diploma in Marketing; Institute of Marketing Management.
Executive Diploma in General Management; Zimbabwe Institute of Management.
Member of the Agriculture Task Force and National Economic Development Priority Programme (NEDPP).
Director General of Military Strategic Planning.
Chief Strategic Planner Operation Maguta.
Brigade Commander in the Mozambican Operation.
Deputy Chiefs of Staff – United Nations Mission in Somalia.
Commandant of the Zimbabwe Military Academy.
Chairman of the Board to Establish the National Defence College (NDC).
Current Interim Chairman of the Zimbabwe National Defence University Council.
Chairman of the External Grain Importation Task Force (2016-2017)
Vice Chairman Command Agriculture Command Committee.
Chief of Staff Quartermaster Staff.
Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade.